Motorcycle Tours Alps
- Through Tuscany’s vineyards & olive trees
- Motorcycle Tips:How to Fit a TomTom Sat-Nav GPS on a Motorbike – Ducati Multistrada 1000
- Motorcycle Tour Italy Lakes & Alps day 1 – Fabulous Motorcycle Tours #FMT
- Motorcycle Camping Gear Test: Redverz Gear Tent
- This might help you decide which type of motorcycle and riding style you prefer
FMT Site Pages
FMT Posts Calendar
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
We’re all using a navigation system, gps sat-nav for riding these days.
However if the sat-nav isn’t already fitted on the bike, you can get a universal gps mount or you can try to make one yourself.
In this video, our tour guide Andrea shows you his easy DIY TomTom holder fitted on the Ducati Multistrada 1000s.
Hope this will help, we’d love to hear from other bikers, share your MOTORCYCLE DIY ideas, please leave your comment below and click the LIKE button if you have found this tip useful.
See you on the road and.. Keep on riding!